Round the clock, wherever you are, HSBCnet keeps your business running with a range of innovative solutions that are designed to support you manage your business finances. Our virtual assistance will answer your queries and help you browse HSBCnet features.
Simpler, faster, smarter
When it comes to reporting, HSBCnet puts you in control of your cash flow. Access real-time information on your accounts from anywhere in the world, at any time – HSBCnet tracks your day-to-day activity and delivers updates. You can review real-time and intra-day account transactions as well as balance and statement details for all the global accounts in your HSBCnet portfolio, including both HSBC and select third party accounts.
Reconsolidating accounts and making informed forecasts is made easier by the wide range of standard HSBCnet reports. Create customised reports to get the specific data you need, exactly when you want it. You can even schedule regular deliveries, straight into your inbox.
Take advantage of flexible connectivity options and high levels of integration with your ERP systems.
Combine all your payments into one consolidated file for multiple currencies or countries.
We support a range of formats to ensure smooth and cost-effective integration.
Set up your favourite accounts and schedule reports that you can download in a variety of formats for convenient reconciliation.
Protect your business against cybercrime
Your internet banking safety is paramount, so we’ve designed HSBCnet with the latest security technology, including access controls, infrastructure safeguards and regular process reviews. We’ve also developed a multi-level approach to user authentication, which is a significant improvement on traditional password based security.
Designed for you
HSBCnet is flexible and customisable. By giving you access to HSBC’s global banking solutions, you are able to:
- Choose the specific tools and functionality for your business and market
- Stay up to date with real-time market information, activity alerts and notifications
- Set up your own customised, scheduled reports to deliver the information you need straight to your inbox
- Control your team’s access to data and payment capabilities
- You can establish up to three levels of payment authorisation, depending on your company’s needs, giving you added protection against errors and internal fraud
- You can also assign limits to specific users and extend your business day by assigning authorisers that work in different time zones.