HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (HSBC)
HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (HSBC Amanah)
Generic Terms & Conditions
The Generic Terms and Conditions are terms governing your account(s) held with us. You are advised to read this together with the Specific Terms and Conditions, which are terms and information relating to certain products and services to which you may have subscribed.
The following items are collectively known as the Generic Terms and Conditions:
- The Master Services Agreement (including the Confidentiality and Regulatory Annex) applies to all our corporate customers throughout the world.
- The Malaysia Country Conditions supplements and modifies the Master Services Agreement for your accounts in Malaysia only. Even if you already have an account with HSBC elsewhere, you need to read these Conditions when you open an account with HSBC/ HSBC Amanah in Malaysia.
- The Malaysia Account Disclosures sets out some additional matters that apply to your account in Malaysia. Even if you already have an account with HSBC elsewhere, you need to read these Disclosures when you open an account with HSBC/ HSBC Amanah in Malaysia.
- If you have requested for HSBCnet, the E-Channels Security Measures is applicable to your HSBCnet profile in any country or territory.
Download here (English version):
- Master Services Agreement (September 2020 Edition) (PDF, 827KB)
- Malaysia Country Conditions (September 2020 Edition) (PDF, 232KB)
- Malaysia Account Disclosures (July 2021 Edition) (PDF, 804KB)
- E-Channels Security Measures (September 2020 Edition) (PDF, 316KB)
Download here (Bahasa Malaysia version):
- Perjanjian Perkhidmatan Utama (Master Services Agreement) (Edisi September 2020) (PDF, 265KB)
- Syarat-Syarat Negara Malaysia (Malaysia Country Conditions) (Edisi September 2020) (PDF, 231KB)
- Keterangan Akaun Malaysia (Malaysia Account Disclosure) (Edisi Julai 2021) (PDF, 1.40MB)
- Langkah-Langkah Keselamatan E-Saluran (E-Channels Security Measures)(Edisi September 2020) (PDF, 248KB)
These Generic Terms and Conditions shall become effective on the date(s) below:
- 18 September 2020 for all our new HSBC/ HSBC Amanah customers
- 1 November 2020 for our existing HSBC/ HSBC Amanah customers as at 17 September 2020 (“Existing Customers”)