In an ever-changing global trade ecosystem, you need to constantly assess your supply chain in both strategic and financial levels. With our advanced digital solutions, we can help you optimise your supply chain so you can be more agile and efficient
Supply Chain Financing
Whether you are a buyer or a supplier, you are part of a global supply chain that is dynamic and constantly evolving. In such an interconnected ecosystem, there are risks from lead time delay to payments issues. We can help you find the right balance in your supply chain for financial and strategic benefits.
- Sellers can receive early payments based on buyers’ credit ratings, resulting in competitive capital cost benefit.
- Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) are reduced, leading to additional increase working capital
- Mitigate payment risk against buyer once approved invoices have been paid early.
- Optimising payment terms (agreed with sellers)
- Increase liquidity and boosting payment efficiency
- Enhance strategic supplier relationship
Find out more about Smarter banking
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.