- Seamless experience with multiple payment acceptance
- Heighten Efficiency in minimizing errors
- Speedy reconciliation with single consolidated report
- Single facilitator among multiple payment scheme
- API enablement to shorten time to market
HSBC Omni Collect
In an evolving digital payment paradigm, we constantly innovate to help you uncover new possibilities. Introducing HSBC Omni Collect, a one-stop platform for your payments and collections needs. One platform that supports both in-store and eCommerce needs.
HSBC Omni Collect
One platform that supports both in-store and eCommerce needs.
HSBC Omni Collect key features includes:
- Support payments via eCommerce, mCommerce & over-the-counter (in-store)
- Support multiple cards and e-wallet schemes, FPX Bank Transfers, QR Scan & Pay
- Consolidate your reporting either Intra-day or end of day
How it works
We support a wide range of payment methods
- Card Schemes: MasterCard, MyDebit, VISA
- eWallets: Alipay, Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QR Pay, MCash, TNG, UnionPayQR, WeChatPay (local and cross border)
eCommerce/ mCommerce usage
- Bank Transfer: FPX
- Card Schemes: MasterCard, MyDebit, UnionPay, VISA
- eWallets: Alipay, Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QR Pay, MCash, TNG
How Sports Direct adopted the contactless payment trend
Sports Direct is UK’s largest sporting goods retailer by revenue and currently operates over 30 retail stores in Malaysia with 70 of the leading global sports brands offered. With the rise of contactless payments, find out how HSBC Omni Collect helped in enabling Sports Direct to reinvent the retail experience and simplify its collection process.
Zuellig Pharma’s collections and payments process transformed via Omni Collect Online
HSBC Malaysia launched its first online Omni Collection solution with Zuellig Pharma Malaysia, the largest distributor of healthcare and pharmaceutical products in Malaysia. Find out how HSBC Omni Collect helped to transformed their collections and payments process.
Teknion Furniture Systems adopts online B2C business during COVID-19 HSBC’s Omni Collect
HSBC Malaysia provided Teknion Furniture Systems with Email Payment Link, an online Omni Collect solution customised to fulfil its specific requirements. Find out how the Email Payment Link by Omni Collect solution which opens up payment options for Teknion Furniture System beyond Malaysia.