We understand businesses are facing new and exceptional circumstances. With the Government’s Movement Control Order (MCO) in place, our full suite of digital banking services remain available to you in supporting your businesses throughout this unprecedented period.
Here are some of the ways we are here to serve you during this critical period:
Cash Management Services
To support your business operations in these extraordinary times, HSBC will continue to provide our best-in-class cash management facilities. With an array of automated processes, you’ll also be able to manage expenses and payments more effectively.
For any cash management services, you can now do it virtually via HSBCnet, our digital and mobile solution designed to provide easy, real-time access to your business anytime, anywhere.
Below are some of the services available to you virtually with HSBCnet:
- Account and transaction enquiry
- Payment Tracking
- Cheque outsourcing
- Fund transfers
- Salary Payment
- Supplier Payment
- Statutory Payment
- Deposit Placement
- Liquidity Management Dashboard
- Liquidity Management Self Service
- Reports and Account Reconciliation
- Direct Debit
- Virtual Accounts
- Payment and Receivables Advising
For queries on HSBCnet, you can call 1300-88-1018. Our operating hours are from Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
For queries on your corporate or business card, please call 1300 88 1128 (if you are in Malaysia) or 603-8321 5511 (if you are overseas).
Digital support for trade transactions
Our HSBCnet Internet Trade Service (ITS) supports you in keeping your business moving at this time. It enables you to initiate and manage trade transactions for your global offices and have access to real time trade account information from anywhere, at any time, including trade facility utilisation, outstanding import and export trade transactions, guarantees and receivables finance.
While using HSBCnet ITS, you can access the following trade functions:
- Import documentary credit (DC), guarantees, standby DCs applications and amendments
- Import bill payment instructions
- Export DC transaction details
- DC transfer for traders
- Trade Loans for Buyers
- Trade credit facility information
- Real time Trade account information
- Tracking activity and reporting
- HSBCnet Mobile app for trade approvals and status tracking
In staying committed to our customers at such crucial times, our Global Markets services are available with no changes in operating hours. Whether your execution needs are driven by a transactional, hedging or investment strategy, you can leverage our global footprint, local knowledge and deep expertise to gain unique insights and manage your exposure in a manner aligned with your objectives.
- Global Markets Corporate Sales team will operate business as usual and ready to provide various treasury services and risk management solutions to our clients. Please feel free to contact our team through Reuters or Bloomberg Chats, email or telephone.
- Executing transactions in a reliable, easy-to-navigate environment is key to helping you make the most of market opportunities and optimise your cross-border operations. Simple, convenient and user-friendly, you can enjoy the visibility of live rates in real-time using our digital platforms:
- HSBCnet GetRate provides you with features that help you acquire special FX rates seamlessly as part of the FX transfer process at your convenience.
- Evolve, an award-winning platform that takes you further with transparent live pricing from SPOT to Forward, and allows you to lock the rate with just one click.